If you’re planning to travel on the Gatwick Express to Gatwick this weekend be aware that planned engineering works means there will be delays and disruption on 25 & 26 October 2014.
Saturday 25 October 2014
Services will operate every 30 minutes instead of the usual 15 minutes.
- From Victoria trains will depart on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour
- From Gatwick trains will depart at 05 and 35 minutes past the hour.
Sunday 26 October 2014
Engineering works will result in line closures and a replacement bus service will operate at the following times:
- Departing Victoria at 00:30, 03:30, 04:00, 04:30
- From Gatwick at 00:50, 01:35, 04:00 and 04:35.
From 05:00 services will depart:
- From London Victoria on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour
- From Gatwick Airport services will depart at 20 and 50 minutes past the hour.
Passengers are advised to allow extra time for their journeys as journey times could take up to 55 minutes.